Saturday, January 24, 2009

Forget About You

There's ahit that you do I just don't understand
And those words about me that ain't true
Frustrate the fuck out of me, I believe
I'll get drunk and forget about you

I don't wanna argue, say things I'll regret
I just wanna go out, get drunk and forget
And it might be, just slightly, the wrong thing to do
But right now I'll get drunk and forget about you

Don't get me wrong, here's the page that I'm on
I'm not gonna walk out the door
And leave you, I love you, I'll always come back
It's that mean streak I don't need no more ...... of

I love you to death, but I won't waste my breath
When you're pissed-off I know what to do
I'll purchase a brew, ten or twelve ought to do
Get Drunk and forget about you

I'll think of the good times and focus on that
I won't sit and dwell on the crazy-ass crap
There's a bad part of you that I don't wanna see
So I'll drink until I make a mess out of me

When I fondle my glass, I'll think of your ass
And the laughter and love that we knew
When the beer hits my lips, I'll pretend it's a kiss
And remember the sweetness of you

No comments: