Monday, January 19, 2009

Goodnight K-Leen

If I didn't have me a nickel, she might let me borry a dime
If I had two hundred and ten bucks to burn, she'd help me go have a good time

She wasn't raised in the country, me, I was born in a barn
I bought her a beer, she spit in my ear, now her name is tattooed on my arm

Goodnight K-Leen, goodnight goodnight K-Leen, goodnight
The sweetest thing I've ever seen, I love my darling wife

Sometimes she drives an old pickup (truck), sometimes she pedals a bike
We met years ago, back when she lived on Blow; I popped a wheelie that night

Well, some folks, they got they problems, my Rumpdumplin' treats me just fine
Life is so good 'cause I'm her Peckerwood and my Baby Bird is all mine

Sweeter than strawberry licorice, her middle name is Lorraine
She knows how to spell good, and purty as Hell - like a picture by Wayne St. Wayne

She don't never say nothin' stupid; I fuck up ten times a week
K-Leen has a freckle shaped just like a heart where the angels hissed her on the cheek

No comments: