Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Wanna Go To Jail

I wanna go to jail; Who do I talk to?
How can I finally grt what I want?
3 meals a day, people to talk to
Long as you ain't sharin' my bunk

Gimme some kind of somethin' to keep myself busy
Pressin' out plates all day or maybe moppin' floors
An exercise yard to pace back and forth in
Long as I ain't gotta see you anymore

Yeah, send me to prison; gimme a jumpsuit
Just get me out of this place I'm in
It couldn't be that bad; I'm livin' with heartache (right now)
I'd rather put up with twelve angry men

Lots of companionship, plenty of sex
I'll do what I have to for my cigarettes
Lots of companionship, plenty of sex
Baby, if this is as good as it gets 'round here

Then take me to jail; Tell 'em to keep me
I gotta 'scape from this heartache hotel
I'll take my love with me, 'cause you don't want it anymore
Let 'em arrest me, 'cause our love is hell

1 comment:

Colin said...

That's really good!